It’s earthy from the matcha yet sweet and delicious from the white chocolate. This is the ultimate treat — and it’s secretly sugar free, low carb, and gluten free too!
- 400 g (14 oz) white chocolate.
- 125 ml ( ½ cup) heavy whipping cream.
- 25 g ( 2 tbsp.) butter, 2 tbsp. + 2 tsp. green tea powder (matcha).
- 8 x 8 inch baking sheet.
- Chop white chocolate into small pieces.
- Cut butter into small pieces.
- Bring heavy whipping cream to almost boil.
- Add white chocolate and mix.
- Add butter and mix.
- Add green tea powder and mix.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Warm knife under hot water and wipe dry cut it into small equal parts, ENJOY!