Light, creamy and refreshing matcha latte, made at home in under a minute. Major brands copycat recipe taste just as good for a fraction of the price!
- 1⁄2 tsp matcha powder.
- 1 tbsp hot water (not boiling water).
- 1 cup milk (cows, almond, etc).
- 1 tsp sugar (optional).
- Sift matcha powder.
- Add hot water.
- Whisk until powder is all dissolved.
- Add milk & sugar.
- Heat milk until small bubbles start to appear.
- Froth the milk until foamy about 10 seconds.
- Apply it on the matcha whisked and voilà!